-George Bernard Shaw
``Leading man with ethnic versatility. Equally fitting as the action/adventure hero, intellectual surgeon, or bohemian musician. From the romantic lead to the brooding reluctant hero or charming villain, along with stunt/sword, music/singing, & accent/language skills to boot, Nevin Millan is the diverse era’s quintessential leading man.``
THEATRICAL (3 min)
THEATRICAL SPEEDREEL (90 sec)
Theatrical “Warrior Edition” Speedreel – (60 sec)
SHAKESPEAREAN MONOLOGUE from “JULIUS CAESAR”
ACTION / STUNT
MONTAGE: HISTORICAL / ACTION / ADVENTURE CHARACTERS
HBO/Game of Thrones COMMERCIAL
SCENE EXCERPT: “THE WINDIGO”
SHORT FILM: “THE FERRYMAN”
Voice Over Demo Reels
- The video from my Comic-Con 2019 Mensa hosted panel, “How Science Fiction Shapes Our Reality” is here! Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbI3MS9H0Qo
- AUG ’19: Nevin Millan will be acting in a strong supporting role in the She LA Arts Female Playwrights Festival play, “She’s Not There” by Ali Maclean at the Zephyr Theater in Hollywood. For showtimes and more information, please visit: https://www.shenycarts.org/she-la
- JUL ’19: COMIC-CON 2019! Nevin Millan will be a panelist speaker on the Mensa hosted panel, “How Science Fiction Shapes Our Reality”. The panel will take place on Thursday, July 18 at 12:30PM. Nevin is excited to have a scintillating conversation about SciFi with the other panelists and enthused attendees.
- JUN ’19: Nevin Millan will be appearing in The Blank Theater‘s annual Young Playwrights Festival in the play “Unopened” by Aishwarya Marathe. For more information and details, please visit: https://www.theblank.com/young-playwrights-festival
- NOV ’18: Nevin Millan’s stage play script, “Starcrossed” was announced a quarterfinalist in the Screencraft.org 2018 Stage Play competition.
- SEP ’18: Nevin Millan’s short film script, “Manjhi’s Mountain” was announced a quarterfinalist in the Screencraft.org 2018 Short Film Screenplay competition. We will be sure to post any additional developments!
- FEB ’18: Nevin worked on an amazing Voice Over project for a groundbreaking VR (Virtual Reality) experience. Stay tuned for more details!
- NOV ’17: Nevin wrote an article as a guest contributor for the Huffington Post. The article is about building diversity through overcoming stereotypes in the film industry, from an ethnic actor’s point of view. Read the article here: https://bit.ly/2AtJJv0
- AUG ’17: Nevin did voice over work on a top secret VR animation project. We will report more information as soon as it is released.
- MAY ’17: Nevin appears in a theater production odf Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar as Marc Antony.
- JAN ’17: A feature screenplay Nevin wrote is optioned at a production company. More news to come soon!
- OCT’16: Nevin booked a recurring role on Game of Thrones, season 7. However, due to a last minute production schedule change, he was unable to take the role due to schedule conflicts. You can read the whole story here: http://nevinmillan.com/2017/07/16/game-thrones-close-call/
- JUL ’16: Nevin stars in the stunning sci-fi short film/proof of concept trailer for “The Ferryman”. He was also a producer on the project. Watch the full video here: https://vimeo.com/175629486
- OCT ’15: Nevin worked on a top secret Disney project this month. We can’t say much yet, but check back for updates!
- JUN ’15: Nevin was invited to participate in the ABC Talent Diversity Casting Workshop for SAMMA actors. It was an exciting and productive experience to meet such gracious and talented casting executives from ABC. View the photo on Facebook: View Photo
- MAR ’15: The HBO/“Game of Thrones”/AT&T Uverse commercial Nevin shot a few months ago is finally on the air nationwide! You can also view it here: “View Commercial on Vimeo”. Nevin plays a DOTHRAKI WARRIOR from the show. He got to work with the makeup, hair, wardrobe and weapons team from the actual show and the wardrobe was also flown in from the set. Hopefully you’ll get to see more of Nevin in this character on the show… fingers crossed!
- DEC ’14: Nevin shot a commercial for HBO and AT&T Uverse playing a top secret character from “Game of Thrones”. Stay tuned to see the final product and the Game of Thrones character Nevin played!
- SEP ’14: Nevin acted in a principal role for the television Docu-Series “East of Byzantium: War Gods and Warrior Saints” directed by the talented Roger Kupelian who worked on the VFX team for the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- APR ’14: You can view the short film “I’m Just a Message” that Nevin narrated here: YouTube.
- DEC ’13: Nevin shot scenes in Los Angeles for a supporting role in the feature film Alien Theory.
- APR ’12: Release of the “Exitus Roma” TRAILER: click to view
- MAR ’12: Nevin wrapped principal photography as part of the ensemble cast in the film “Exitus Roma”, an Ancient Roman period epic short film written and directed by the award winning, uber talented Fawaz Al-Matrouk and produced by the acclaimed producer Anna Elizabeth James of Majek Pictures. Stay tuned for links to production stills, trailers, and more!
- FEB ’12: Nevin co-produced a series of music videos for Canadian rock artist, DOMENICA. The videos were directed and concepted by up and coming phenom filmmaker Lloyd DeSouza. Nevin also appears in the videos as the Lead Villain, including an epic sword fight choreographed by Brian Danner of Sword Fights Inc. Check back for links to the videos as they’re released!
- NOV ’11: The documentary feature film Nevin helped with online promotion, “The Thick Dark Fog”, directed by Randy Vasquez, WON BEST DOCUMENTARY at the American Indian Film Festival.
- JULY 25, 2011: The short film Nevin narrated, “I’m Just a Message”, directed by Nikoloz Khomasuridze, screens tonight in Pasadena, CA at the “Action on Film (AOF)” Film Festival. Come by for the Q and A if you’re in the area!
- MAY ’11: CLICK HERE to view the first trailer from the TV Pilot for “Being Bin Laden” that Nevin Millan is a Producer on. It stars Steven Weber, Fred Savage, and Rachael Harris and is written and executive produced by Ricky Blitt from the “Family Guy” writing/producing team. The pilot will be screening in Montreal at the “Just For Laughs” Film Festival. If you happen to be gallivanting around Canada, pick up some tickets and be among the first to watch it! Q & A to follow the screening.
- APRIL ’11: This month Nevin Millan is working as a Producer on a TV pilot shoot starring Steven Weber, Fred Savage, and Rachael Harris and is written and executive produced by Ricky Blitt from “The Family Guy” writing/producing team. Stay tuned for more news and updates regarding this pilot.
- JANUARY ’11: Nevin Millan is featured in the new Serj Tankian music video release for his song “Reconstructive Demonstrations”. Click here to watch it on YouTube.
- JUNE ’10: Nevin Millan wrapped principal photography on the independent film The Last Days of Shaniko shot in the heart of small town Kansas, including the historical old west town of Abilene, Kansas. Nevin stars as the leading man in the 1940s period piece.
- FEBRUARY ’10: Nevin Millan shot a ‘TOYOTA SIENNA’ print and commercial campaign for Latin markets. The commercial will roll out during the Latin Grammy’s and the print ad in Latin magazines next month.
- BECOME A FAN: NEVIN MILLAN’S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.
- INTERVIEW: East of Byzantium – Click here to read the interview where Nevin Millan discusses the project ‘East of Byzantium’.
- OCTOBER ’09: Nevin Millan recently wrapped filming on the independent film, “Enemy Empire”, shot in Death Valley where he plays a character in a post-apocalyptic world. For this role, he had to learn an Australian accent, as well as perform several stunt falls.
- AUGUST ’09: Nevin Millan wrapped principal photography on the independent film THE WINDIGO, directed and written by Jonathan Arkin. He stars as ‘Jamoseh’, a native american Iroquois warrior/hunter. The entire script was shot in the Iroquois language, which Nevin had to learn, as well as several stunts riding a horse bare-back, which took a month of training and preparation. Filming began earlier this summer in June.
- APRIL 26, 2009: “BATTLES B.C.: RAMSES RAGING CHARIOTS” airs on the History Channel in which Nevin stars as the epic Egyptian historical figure PHARAOH RAMSES II. The sword fighting scenes took weeks of training to prepare and were all shot on green screen and brought to life using similar visual effects as the film 300.
- FEBRUARY ’09: Nevin Millan is currently filming an epic short film, “Nigredo”, that takes place in ancient Egypt, where he plays ‘General Horemheb’. His lines are all spoken in Ancient Egyptian and there is one final epic sword fight scene that will take several weeks of training to prepare.
- JUNE ’08: Nevin Millan has recently shot a promo for HBO’s new show ‘True Blood’, where he plays a French Vampire and recently finished shooting a project for the History Channel‘s new series coming out next year, ‘Battles B.C.’ where he portrays the ancient Egyptian Pharaoh Ramesses II.
- SPRING 2008: Nevin Millan is currently gearing up for two independent film shoots in April and May. In ‘Didgori: Land of Sacrificed Knights’ he will be traveling to the country Georgia (nestled between Russia and Turkey), to portray the founder of the Knights Templar, Hugues De Payens. In May, he will be portraying the legendary philosopher, Plato in the ancient greek period film ‘The Apology’. Keep a lookout for updates on these projects!
- Nevin Millan’s second short film, ‘InAnother Time’ screened at the Palm Springs Short Film Festival, in August 2007 in Palm Springs and the Los Angeles Short Film Festival, in September 2007 in LA.
- FALL 2006: Nevin just completed his second short film, ‘In Another Time‘, which he produced and starred in with actress Dream Holloway. The film will be submitted to film festivals world wide. Check back for updates!
- Nevin recently acted in the feature film ‘White Wall‘, where he portrayed the brain damaged fighter ‘Vitor‘.
Galleries scroll horizontally.
On the Set
Follow Nevin Millan on Facebook for the most recent updates & news
Actor, Filmmaker, Writer, Musician
NEVIN MILLAN was born and raised in an international household, with immigrant parents of Croatian, Indian, and mixed heritage, in the heartland of America, St. Louis, Missouri. He embarked on his career in the entertainment industry at the age of 4 when he began playing the violin and piano. After making his stage debut as ‘Donald Duck’ in a grade school play, the seeds to his dreams and aspirations were planted. His passion for music grew at the John Burroughs High School (also the alma mater of “Mad Men”‘s Jon Hamm, “The Office”‘s Ellie Kemper, Oscar nominee and “House of Cards” creator Beau Willimon, and “24”‘s Sarah Clarke) where he sang in the choir and learned to play the guitar and drums, starting a rock band shortly thereafter.
He continued his music and acting through college at the University of Miami in Coral Gables, FL, where he earned a bachelor‘s degree as well as two master‘s degrees, including an MBA and Master’s in Industrial Engineering. During this time, he extracurricularly continued to pursue and develop artistic endeavors. This is when his love for theatre, Shakespeare, historical pieces and stage performing blossomed and he began to professionally hone his craft as an actor.
After a six month sojourn in Paris where he spent much time in a myriad of museums appreciating masterpieces of art and experiencing the diverse cultures Europe has to offer, he moved to Los Angeles and began his two year Meisner training at the Baron Brown Studio, followed by a summer of vocal, classical, and Shakespeare training with Patsy Rodenburg (formerly from the RSC). In addition, Nevin trained in stage combat, sword fighting, spears, knives, and firearms with several stunt trainers and groups including Brian Danner’s Sword Fights Inc., Tim Weske, Bob Goodwin, and more. This skillset comes into play for many of the action heavy characters Nevin portrays. He embraces the physicality that comes with certain action roles and enjoys performing many of his own stunts and fight scenes. He also has a growing passion for horseback riding since having learned to ride bareback for a Native American film.
He is an active member of acting unions the Screen Actors Guild (SAG-AFTRA) and British Equity. He speaks French and Spanish, as well as some Russian and Croatian. He has played characters in countless different accents and even several foreign languages including Ancient Egyptian, Latin, Georgian, French, Italian, Spanish, and Iroquois.
Nevin currently lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Anna Trebunskaya, famed Dancing with the Stars pro dancer, their daughter Amalya and son Kaspyan, working as an actor and filmmaker, amongst other pursuits. He has credits in network television shows, as well as feature films and stage productions and continues to garner roles in major studio and independent film and television productions worldwide. He appeared in the ensemble ancient Roman period epic short film Exitus Roma, directed by award winning director Fawaz Al-Matrouk. In 2011, Nevin co-produced a comedy TV pilot, “Being Bin Laden” written and executive produced by members of “The Family Guy” team and starring Steven Weber, Fred Savage, and Rachael Harris. In 2009, Nevin starred in the epic historical drama “DIDGORI: Land of Sacrificed Knights” which he also co-wrote and co-produced appearing as ‘Hugo De Payens’, the founder of the Templar Knights. Also in 2009, he appeared on the History Channel series “Battles B.C.“starring as Pharaoh Ramesses where his sword fighting skills are displayed. In 2007, the short film “In Another Time”, which he produced, adapted, and starred in, screened at the Palm Springs Short Film Festival and the Los Angeles Short Film Festival to rave reviews. In 2006, the short film “Balance” that he produced and starred in, screened at the Los Angeles Short Film Festival.
He is working on film/tv projects, writing screenplays, other literary projects, and has produced several music videos with EP/writer/director Lloyd DeSouza and commercials with director/vfx genius Nick Losq. Nevin is developing several feature film, television, and web series projects with both Nick and Lloyd, as well as other filmmaking collaborators and partners.
Nevin is also an animal rights activist, PETA supporter, and follows a vegan, plant-based diet and lifestyle and is a proponent for renewable energy solutions. He is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys hiking and camping all over the world, as well as traveling to new countries and immersing himself into their cultures. He has hiked to the top of the Rocky Mountains and the bottom of the Grand Canyon, as well as Yosemite’s Half Dome, Mt. Whitney, and more. He has is eyes set on Mt. Kilimanjaro and the Himalayas, which he will soon tackle in the near future.
Nevin is an active member of the international high IQ society, MENSA, and attends regular roundtable meetings and discussions where like-minded people come together and discuss ideas, philosophize, and have an open forum to brainstorm. This type of environment is conducive to idea cultivation and Nevin enjoys being inspired by the amazing people he’s met through this group.
Nevin is a multi-faceted artist who takes pride in the hard work and dedication it takes to fully transform himself into each character he plays. His exotic, multi-ethnic look allows him to effectively slip into many ethnically diverse roles, which his exceptional talent for languages and accents facilitates. He is a true storyteller in pursuit of knowledge to share with humanity through intense passion, perseverance, professionalism, and a deep love of the arts.
NEVIN MILLAN has parlayed his career in acting into a budding career as a filmmaker. Through his acting and writing, his passion for storytelling in the visual medium of film was a natural transition. He first foray as a filmmaker was the short film “Balance”, which he produced and also starred in. He saw the project through from development to distribution where it screened at the LA Short Film Festival. His next project was the short film, “In Another Time”, again he starred in and produced, as well as taking on various other hats. He has since produced several other projects, including a comedy pilot for Comedy Central called “Being Bin Laden”, written by members of The Family Guy writing team. He has produced several music videos and commercials through his relationship with digital production agency, Star-Beast Digital.
His next step is getting a feature film produced as well as a TV or Web Series on the air. He has several feature film projects in development as well as television format projects. Follow his projects in development at his film production company, ANTIQUITAS PICTURES.
NEVIN MILLAN has always been an avid reader ever since his days in high school, reading everything from Shakespeare, Homer’s Iliad and Odyssey, Dante’s Inferno, to The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Stephen King, Dan Brown, and Michael Crichton novels. When he embarked into his career in songwriting, he began writing down poems, lyrics, and thoughts down in his journal, a practice he continues today. During college and grad school, the requirements for writing many papers on various subjects was a necessity, so he enrolled in a creative writing course as well as an additional expository writing course to further develop his skills. During this time he also began to delve deeper into the works of Machiavelli, Plato, Tolstoy, and Nietzsche. Soon thereafter he began writing opinionated and informational articles about a myriad of subjects for an online magazine in Miami, FL. He has also been a copywriter and content editor for several websites, online magazines, and blogs, such as LA based DailyISO.com. When his filmmaking career began in Los Angeles, he merged his love for film with his writing talents and began his foray into screenwriting.
Fueled by his passion for great films, he wrote and produced several short films. He continues to write in various capacities including feature screenplays, articles, blogs, books, poems and lyrics. He completed his first feature screenplay several years ago which he co-wrote with a writing partner. He is currently working on four feature screenplays, a novel, a children’s book, a self-help book, and a book of poetry.
Nevin’s writing is inspired by the great epic poems and novels of history as well as playwrights such as William Shakespeare, Oscar Wilde, Tennessee Williams, Arthur Williams, Sophocles and Euripides, he aims to delve into the deep human spirit and tap into those moments in life that spawn greatness, the crevices in life that spark inspiration and growth.
You can follow his writing and filmmaking conquests at his film company ANTIQUITAS PICTURES
MUSIC and performance have always been an integral part of Nevin’s life. Starting with the violin at the age of 3, he played in concerts at various local schools and auditoriums, impressing audiences with his violin solos at such a young age. Continuing his musical journey with the piano at age 5 and continuing through grade school, he mastered pieces by Beethoven and Schubert. In the 4th grade he took up choir, whilst continuing piano instruction until junior high, when he switched to guitar. He began by learning the basics on an acoustic guitar followed by more rock and roll focused lessons on the electric guitar shortly thereafter. He remained in the junior high and high school choirs, often chosen as a soloist, even qualifying for the Missouri State Choir by auditioning with an acapella song in Italian (“Fa Una Canzona”).At the age of 16, he took up the drums, which he was a natural at, and a few months after his first drum lesson was selected to play with his high school jazz band at John Burroughs High School. At the age of 17, Nevin teamed up with a few friends and started a rock band where he was the lead singer, rhythm guitarist, and co-writer of the music. Over thecourse of the next few years, they played several shows around the St. Louis area.
Although moving away for their respective collegiate experiences inevitably caused the band members to move on, Nevin continued to pursue his music in Miami by taking music theory courses and playing with several different bands at various capacities – drummer, guitarist, and singer.
Nevin has been actively recording a solo 6 song EP where he has written all the music and lyrics and plays all the instruments. He is currently recording at Sunburst Recording in Culver City. Nevin’s musical influences are Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, Sound Garden, Tool, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Incubus, and The Black Crowes, but he is passionate about all music genres, especially classical, Mozart being his favorite composer.
Join The Newsletter Email List
-Nevin Millan © 2009
Representation Contact Info // Direct Contact Form
Theatrical / Commercial – UK & Europe
New Wonder Management
+44 020 310 28515
Commercial – USA
Coast to Coast Talent
3350 Barham Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90068
AGENT / MANAGER
Acting – USA
Currently Seeking. Please contact if interested.
Hosting & Appearances
Gold Standard Sports & Entertainment